The ForHacSec.com Forum aims to provide a community area where like minded individuals can discuss anything from Digital Forensics, Ethical Hacking and IT Security, to Governance, Training Opportunities, Careers and Legal matters within the digital age.
Over time, the ForHacSec.com forum aims to grow; attracting moderators who are experts in their field with relevant industry experience to offer advice and guidance to the whole community.
Only those with experience or knowledge in a given field will moderate that forum topic, ensuring, you get the best experience from ForHacSec.com.
When using the forum, we ask that you treat each other with respect and accept that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Any misuse of the forum will result in posts, topics and members being edited or removed where appropriate by one of the moderators.
If you would like to advertise on the forum, we would ask that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org directly, as any posts or topics created for third parties trying to make a profit will be removed.
Acceptable Use of ForHacSec.com
- While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for messages by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, libelous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed).
- You agree not to post any messages advertising a particular product, service or other venture (second hand items may be advertised in the appropriate forum). The forums and messaging facilities are strictly non-commercial. If you wish to advertise at ForHacSec.com please see the notes at the end of this page. Furthermore, please note that promoting a petition or survey is not deemed acceptable use of the forums and/or messaging facilities.
- It is the policy of this site to promote open discussion amongst practitioners of all experience levels. To facilitate that discussion new members are encouraged to use this site’s and other online search facilities before posting a question or request for assistance. However, please note that berating or criticising another member for not having searched elsewhere before posting constitutes unacceptable use of this site.
- It is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. Any removal will be completed as soon as possible. We also retain the right to edit, move or delete any posted message and suspend, delete or deny any account or account registration request without giving any reason.
- Account owners are expressly prohibited from opening a new account if an earlier account has been closed or suspended or earlier registration request denied.