Please provide your real name and email address when registering for an account with forhacsec.com . Incomplete or false registration details will result in your request for an account being denied.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Adam Robson, adamrobson.co.uk nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us and third parties. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other website’s. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
- We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- ForHacSec.com & adamrobson.co.uk do not hold any responsibility, condone or support any malicious use of any material discussed or sourced from forhacsec.com or adamrobson.co.uk and intends for any information published or made available to be used within the law of your country. It is up to the visitor (YOU) to understand what is and is not allowed within your jurisdiction.
- All information made available on forhacsec.com and adamrobson.co.uk is intended for informational, research and educational purposes.
- forhacsec.com & adamrobson.co.uk are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 United Kingdom License.
Acceptable Use of ForHacSec.com
- While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for messages by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, libelous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed).
- You agree not to post any messages advertising a particular product, service or other venture (second hand items may be advertised in the appropriate forum). The forums and messaging facilities are strictly non-commercial. If you wish to advertise at ForHacSec.com please see the notes at the end of this page. Furthermore, please note that promoting a petition or survey is not deemed acceptable use of the forums and/or messaging facilities.
- It is the policy of this site to promote open discussion amongst practitioners of all experience levels. To facilitate that discussion new members are encouraged to use this site’s and other online search facilities before posting a question or request for assistance. However, please note that berating or criticising another member for not having searched elsewhere before posting constitutes unacceptable use of this site.
- It is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on this forum. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of this forum. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator of this forum immediately. We have the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. Any removal will be completed as soon as possible. We also retain the right to edit, move or delete any posted message and suspend, delete or deny any account or account registration request without giving any reason.
- Account owners are expressly prohibited from opening a new account if an earlier account has been closed or suspended or earlier registration request denied.
Advertise with ForHacSec.com:
- ForHacSec.com are open to sponsorships from companies that are rich in awesomeness and low in douche. Please email email@example.com
Offended or Unhappy?
The topics and opinions discussed are not those of any team or employer other than the author. ForHacSec.com and it’s contributors do not intend to cause any offence by any discussions or comments made on ForHacSec.com or adamrobson.co.uk. Should you feel ‘offended’ please contact us, we are very approachable.